What is this
On this page, you can find some data visualization for your card collection. Start by setting up your card collection. In the meantime, the visualised collection contains all cards in the game at level 1.
All charts titled with “(Stones)” rely on the cost of each card. A card cost is computed based on its current level in your collection and the amount of extra copies you have of that card before the next level.
Find below some helpful metrics about your card collection:
- Total valueWhat is the collection value?: 3,980 fusion stones (5.02%)
- Average card level: 1.00
- Upgradable cards: 0
- Coins after exchange: 0 coins
- Missing cards: 0
- Fortress level: 13 and ~59%
To bring your entire collection to , you still need:
- 4464 common copies out of 4550 (1.89% completed) or 13,392 fusion stones, and 124,700 coins for the upgrades
- 3200 rare copies out of 3280 (2.44% completed) or 22,400 fusion stones, and 116,000 coins for the upgrades
- 1566 epic copies out of 1620 (3.33% completed) or 23,490 fusion stones, and 78,300 coins for the upgrades
- 560 legendary copies out of 588 (4.76% completed) or 16,800 fusion stones, and 40,600 coins for the upgrades
To figure out the odds of finding a specific card in a certain book, be sure to check the books calculator. To learn more about your regular resources and cards income, use the income calculator.