Hello Stormbounders! A new version of Stormbound is coming early January bringing balance changes, and the long awaited draft mode!
While I have your attention, please remember the pandemic is not over, even if you have been vaccinated. You can still carry the disease and make people sick.
So wear a mask and avoid unnecessary travels—especially if you live in an area with rampant COVID-19 cases. It takes everyone’s effort to slow down this pandemic. Do the right thing. 🙏
This release, just like any other, will bring some balance changes.
- Lucky Charmers’ strength is now 4/5/5/6/7 (up from 3/4/4/5/6).
- Petrified Fossils now cost 4 mana (down from 5) and their strength is now 4/5/6/7/8 (down from 4/5/6/8/10).
- Dreadful Keepers’ ability now spawns a dragon with 3/4/6/7/8 strength (up from 3/4/5/6/7).
- Project PH03-NIX now costs 5 mana (down from 6) and its strength is now 4/5/6/7/8 (down from 5/6/7/8/10).
- Wolfcloaks’ strength is now 7/8/9/11/13 (up from 6/7/8/10/12).
- Fleshmenders’ strength is now 5/6/7/8/9 (up from 4/5/6/7/8).
The draft mode is finally here! There is a lot to explain, so there’s now a new guide about it with everything you need to know!
- When is the update going to be released?
The balance changes will be deployed with the season reset as usual. The Draft mode will be released on December 20th — Merry Christmas!
- Is it possible to abandon a draft session?
Not really. If you really want to give up on your current session, you can just lose matches until you’ve accumulated 3 losses. And if you don’t finish your session before the end of the event, it will be ended and you will be able to collect the rewards based on the amount of matches you won.